CGC are recruiting an experienced Document controller / Project Administrator on behalf of a global engineering consultancy for their Sydney CBD office, for their infrastructure projects.
You will be working on and providing Competence management and document control support for the engineering projects, while also providing support services to the project teams.
- Provide Competence Management support and document control services across the Civil Infrastructure projects
- Lead process improvement initiatives in relation to document control and competence systems to ensure fit-for-purpose and efficient processes are used
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Project administration when necessary
- Coordinate and assist during internal project audit activities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Substantial software application skills in relation to document and data management (databases, drawing management systems etc.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com