Development Manager - Industrial
|Job Title:||Development Manager - Industrial|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 16:46|
My client is a highly reputable organisation delivering industrial space predominantly across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
With an excellent track record of successfully delivering developments attracting repeat and new investors, with some long standing clients.
We are now in the position to offer skilled individuals the opportunity to be involved as Development Manager, and further their careers with this well thought of business.
typical duties will include:
- business acquisitions
- networking and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- managing planning and authority approval process
- management of the development design brief
- management and engagement of consultants
- monitor competitors and market conditions
- monitoring and managing new business and project budgets
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- relevant degree in construction with masters in property development favourable
- some exposure to industrial development would be welcome, however not essential.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 0401 926 780.