As such and with continued investment, they are looking for someone experience ranging from business development (leveraging relationships and structuring deals) through to oversight of development completion, preferably with some exposure to the industrial and logistics sector.
Your role will include:
- Extensive communication with the internal teams as well as external, multiple stakeholders.
- The engagement of external Contractors.
- Working from design to the handover of the project to the Client, you will be responsible for bringing the ideas to life!
- The running and growing of the development division.
- Managing and growing a team of other Development Managers.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate not only on your CV but also in person:
- A Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or Property.
- Minimum of five years experience as a Development Manager
- A very stable working history
- Ideally (not essential) a proven track record in the acquisition and delivery of Industrial Projects
- Successfully delivered projects in Sydney and surrounding NSW
- This is a rare and unique opportunity, one where you can climb the internal ladder of an exciting, innovative and progressive company set to take the Market by storm.