Our client are a well known global consultancy. They are one of the few companies that mean what they say regarding flexible working opportunities and they have one of highest calibre Rail and Power teams in Australia. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experts and with an accomplished management team.
- Preparing technical drawings, plans and designs for engineering work within the Rail and Power team (including electrical schematics, plans, detail and assembly drawings, general arrangement, sub-assembly and component drawings);
- Daily utilisation of Revit, Microstation and AutoCad;
- Drawing pack creation from first principles or using template designs; and
- Assisting engineers with the design of engineering projects to fulfil project requirements.
- At least 5 years’ experience drafting and detailing infrastructure, and schematics
- Good knowledge of the CAD software and the ability to operate Revit, Microstation and AutoCAD with no supervision
- Sound drafting standards experience and high-level knowledge and application of functions within CAD, as well as experience with developing / manipulating drawings, sketches and x-ref registers
- Knowledge and experience CAD standards in QLD will be highly regarded and
- Ability to work well within a team and a positive attitude to your work, and quality of work output
- Line Design – PLS-CADD all modules
- Consulting experience in rail and power projects in QLD
- Experience in the production of CAD documentation to Transport Authority Standards from concept stage to construction and as-built drawings will also be beneficial
- Experience of CAD design for Railway, Overhead Wiring and Substations
- CAD design using 3D, 4D and BIM
- Computational design, design algorithms and automation of data manipulation
Highly professional and world leading design and engineering consultancy. Our client have around 30,000 fellow staff members, 300 offices and a passion for world changing projects.
With skilled and talented people on-board, they provide major companies and governments around the world with groundbreaking design, consultancy, engineering, business advisory, architecture and project management expertise.
An award-winning company that offers all employees flexible work arrangements, attractive salaries, global growth opportunities and both formal and informal career development training.
To discuss in confidentiality, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013