- A fantastic opportunity to join a built environment global leader who have a world-renowned name, with the reputation and ability to deliver unique and complex projects. With a new $2b building project in Sydney's CBD we are looking for a Design Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
- As a business they lead the market in best practice, innovation and design while offering first class service to their clients both internally and externally.
- Reporting to the Design Director who has a wealth of knowledge you’ll drive / manage consultants and a team of engineers in a proactive and collaborative manner ensuring a high performance across all stakeholders.
- You’ll work in a high performing team controlling the design change piece offering high level solutions to ensure excellent value within the budget, working closely with the site team to manage design through to construction while ensuring project milestones.
- Review design & engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Quality control (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications etc.
- You’ll be a Project Engineer or Design Manager with advanced experience in managing design throughout the entire build cycle however your experience will need to be highly advanced across complex services packages.
- You’ll have experience working in the tier two or tier one sector working with and in advanced systems with mature policies and procedures.
- Exposure to industry leading / career defining projects.
- Opportunity to mentor and develop team members.
- Exposure to training and development from one of Sydney’s leading construction professionals and industry leading inhouse courses.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.