This is an opportunity for you to join a small, forward-thinking team of architects who specialise in producing a diverse range of residential, commercial, aged-care and industrial projects. Based around the Turramurra area, this company is looking for an experienced Architect to join their aged-care team.
- Turramurra region location
- Opportunity to develop and further progress your career
- Front-end design work
This role is for you if you are an experienced Architect, looking for a position where you'll be exposed to the design stages on predominately aged-care projects.
You will be required to not only assist with the design work and preparation of relevant documentation using ArchiCAD software, but also help resolve design issues if they were to arise.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture or an equivalent discipline
- A minimum of 3 years post-graduate local experience
- Ideally prior aged-care specific experience (but not essential)
- Prior experience working on residential, commercial and/or industrial projects
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD
- A keen eye for design
- Problem solving skills and the capacity to resolve any and all design issues that may arise
- Full Australian working rights are essential to be considered for this role
If you would like more information regarding this role please don't hesitate to contact me on 02 8252 4020 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role doesn't sound like you but you're looking for a new position, please feel free to get in contact to discuss further.