This client side organisation within the transport sector have recently had an increase in their current project portfolio and coupled with an ongoing capital works program, they have identified a number of upcoming requirements for specialist contract staff. One area where they have identified a need for project support is for a specialist data & safety integration manager.
The role will involve developing and implement all data management business processes and associated safety systems for the integration of ride monitoring data from various fleet types into Sydney Trains
- Implement governance forums to discuss the output of monitoring with authorized staff from other RIMs (i.e. develop the data reporting procedures with each RIM)
- Develop a full review of the safety assurance documentation to align assurance to the full scope of the project and development of a SFAIRP argument including:
- requirements for Network Maintenance Division to manage outputs from the system;
- management of data for third parties and the efficient and safe analysis and transmission of alerts;
- data security.
- Liaise with ES&I to develop data criteria for ride monitoring equipment
- Establish the integration of the data into the existing alert system within ICON and the current arrangement to call staff out for examination purposes.
- Engage key stakeholders within the project and business including Asset Managers, Asset Maintainers, TMP developers, CIP system, suppliers and operators to develop, modify and review any related processes and procedures
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant Business discipline or equivalent extensive experience.
- Thorough knowledge of data processes including condition monitoring systems, inspection, preventative/corrective maintenance, response and design.
- Thorough knowledge of safety assurance processes.
- Good level business process improvement and project management skills
- Good level conceptual and analytical skills, and the capacity to develop solutions in a complex environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders and employees at all levels.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com