This established international engineering consultancy have an excellent reputation within the industry. They have a demand for a short term credit and billings administrator until the end of the year, to start immediately.
You will be reporting into the credit manager / regional financial controller.
To ensure efficient company billing and management of the debtors ledger, within the company’s terms of business. Looking for a straong communicator to development effective internal and external relationships. You will also be assisting with the accounts receivable process for the region.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Collection of cash.
- Telephoning and emailing clients of all due and overdue accounts in accordance with KPI’s
- Resolve client queries
- Attend weekly ledger review meetings and ensure that the state of each account is recorded and reported on
- Monitoring / reporting on debt ageing to Regional Credit Manager
- Undertaking admin functions relating to the role
- Ensuring you are familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines.
You will need:
- to be immediately available
- Having used Oracle would be a bonus
- Minimum one year’s experience in a professional services environment
- Sound knowledge and experience of full functions credit control
- Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook Skills
- Good communication skills
Click apply!! or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com