We are currently working in partnership with a Tier two builder who are looking for Cost Planner to join their experienced team and work on a landmark project. Originally from out of state over the past 10 years our client have gone from strength to strength and have increased their staff size to upwards of 100. They have emerged as one of the leaders in completing complex, large scale projects throughout Sydney.
After securing a new project in the Southwest they have taken the decision to bring on a Cost Planner to help price client variations. With the initial project already underway you will then have then be part of the Estimating team.
To be successful for this role you will need experience:
- Measuring, preparing, costing Bill of Quantities through the use of design and documentation consisting of new build and refurbishment retail projects ranging from AUD$250k to $200M
- Experience in managing conflicting cost, time, and target expectations with multiple stakeholders, as well as delivering project outcomes and managing output of multi-discipline professional teams
- Ability to assess project cost risks and opportunities in design development, procurement, and site agreement
- Monitor and maintain control of design development through the issuing of construction drawing
- Analysis of project and market information in relation to construction costs
This is a great career move for someone who is looking to join a builder who rarely have the need to recruit because of their staff retention rate.
For any other construction roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com
If this sounds like it could be the job you’ve been looking for and you would like more information, drop me an email on email@example.com or call John Ainge on 0400 516 014.