Boutique Residential Developer in trendy Surry Hills, bringing resort style, glamorous homes to the community.
As a confident and energetic individual, you will provide a welcoming experience for all visitors to the office, while communicating the company brand through all interactions.
Therefore we are looking for a highly presentable individual, as you will be first point of contact both in person and over the phone for the corporate development firm.
The role also provides administrative and personal assistance to internal stakeholders under the direction of the Executive Assistant.
Attendance to the front desk between 8.00am and 6.00pm - Salary compensates for the longer hours.
Please do not apply if this is an issue for you.
Your daily duties will consist of but not limited to;
- Meet & greet clients
- Answer the telephone and direct the call to the correct employee
- Administration duties
- Order office supplies
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms.
- Coordinate tradespeople and contractors for any maintenance issues in the office.
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- At least two years experience as a Receptionist or within Administration
- Polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages
- Having worked in real-estate or property prior will be looked upon favourably
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com