Contracts Administrator - Tier 2 residential builder
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Tier 2 residential builder|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2018 17:23|
After winning multiple awards in Melbourne over the past 40 years they are now looking to make their mark on the NSW market and are already generating some positive noise.
They currently have 5 projects running in Sydney with two more recently secured. They are looking for an intermediate Contract Administrators to join the business on either a $35M CBD project and one for a $17M residential project located on the North Shore.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business and they are looking for people who are looking to grow with the business and stay for the long term. You will report directly to the Construction Manager and your Project Manager who will help you get to the next stage of your career, they have a flat line friendly management structure.
The Contract Administrators this well established large mid-tier builder is looking for will have:
• 3 to 5 years experience as a Contract Administrator
• Ideally Come from a tier 2 background
• Ideally have experience working on residential projects although large scale commercial will be considered
• Showing stability with past employers
• Have experience with known builders in Australia
• Keen to succeed
• Be well presented
• Able to run a team and be a mentor
• Ability to cost report and handle large sub-contractor packages
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established builder who are new to Sydney and are making their mark.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role then please email your CV to John Ainge at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0400 516 014.
For more construction roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com