Established over 50 years ago this family owned Tier 2 contractor who operate in every state of Australia have a fantastic name and especially in QLD. They are currently one of the busiest builders in QLD and their Toowoomba office is continually winning work. They operate in multiple sectors including commercial, industrial, residential and retail.
About the Role – Contract Administrator - Toowoomba
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking to engage a Contracts Administrator for a $15M hospital project. As the CA you will be based in the Toowoomba office and working very closely with your Project Manager to deliver the project. They are ideally looking for someone with who has come from the unconventional trade route, however this is not essential.
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years plus as a Contracts Administrator
- Must have experience with a well known builder as a CA
- Experience delivering health projects is beneficial
- Stability with previous employers
- Looking for long term career in Toowoomba
- Work locally in Toowoomba
- A career with one of QLD’s largest builders
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for professional growth
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com