- Working for a family owned, market leading national company that has been well established for over 35 years.
- The company is focused on having a positive social impact winning multiple awards including but not limited to ‘People’s choice award’.
- Starting as a Contract Administrator with our client means that teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued and respected.
- Due to this continued success, we are seeking the suitable candidate who has a strong focus on meeting deadlines, organisation, professionalism and cooperation.
- Our client is looking for someone who wants to leave their impression on landmark projects.
- 5 + Years in a construction working as a Contracts Administrator
- Tier 2 experience preferred
- Sydney experience preferred Australian experience a MUST
- Project experience $10M +
- Immediately available
- Jobpac or Cheops software experience
- A $30M + education project based close to the CBD. The project is currently in structures phase and has approximately 8 months left.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career.