They are known for delivering fit out and refurbishment projects up to $150M and operate in sectors such as commercial, retail and hospitality.
The fit out sector is currently in a boom and this successful builder are winning their fair share of projects and are in need of a Contract Administrator who has a completed construction management degree and a minimum of 3 years experience.
You will be office based which is located close to the CBD and you will working alongside an experienced Project Manager who will help you through the stages on your project.
To be considered for this role of Contract Administrator you must have:
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years experience
- Must have some commercial experience ideally being fit out
- Must have a completed Construction Management degree
- Worked with a known builder in the Australian building industry
- Eager to succeed
- A team player
- Be well presented and good communication skills
Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.