Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M.
The role – Contracts Administrator (Education project)
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking to add a mid level Contracts Administrator to the Brisbane team. The project you will be hasn’t been decided and will depend on the timing of your appointment but will likely be an education project valued around the $20M mark.
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administrator you must have a completed construction degree and have a anything between 3 to 7 years experience.
What you need
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administrator you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have 3 to 7 years experience as a CA
- Worked on projects a similar size
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com