Established for over 50 years this Tier 2 business, who some people do describe as a Tier 1, currently operate in WA, VIC and QLD across the education, health, industrial and retail sectors. They have been operating in QLD for over 15 years and have a solid reputation with multiple high value projects currently in construction phase. They and are looking to add a few key people to their QLD team.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to recent successful and upcoming tenders they are now looking for a CA to be based out of their Brisbane office and on site. Your duties will include: monitoring contract requirements, submission of progress, variation and contractual claims. You will also be required to correspond with the head contract and subcontractors ensuring payments and variation claims are processed and administration of RFI’s. Your first project will vary depending on the timing of your appointment. You will join an experienced team with a supportive Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years experience in a CA role
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Commercial background with health experience being an advantage
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Flexible with travel when required
- Work for a highly reputable builder who have been established for over 50 years
- Join a landmark education projects
- Long term career on offer
- Interesting variety of projects
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com