Based in South Sydney this company has been operating in the market for the 20 years across a range of different sectors including residential, retail, commercial and education. They have benefited from the vibrant market place and are looking to expand their close-nit team with a Contracts Administrator.
Working as part of an experienced team their main duties will be to monitor the variations with the subcontractors and help keep control of the budget. At the moment this role is flexible in regard to location to suit the right candidate. With several new projects underway this year, ranging from $10m new build health centre to $20m high-end residential developments, this company gives you the ability to expand your experience and work in different sectors.
- Experience working on projects of up to min $5m
- Tier 2-3 Experience
- A minimum of 2 years exp
- Bachelor’s degree
Working alongside the Project manager the duties include:
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
The company promotes an atmosphere that is easy to work in and it is important that individuals are the right character fit. The directors are very keen to maintain the current positive atmosphere as it has seen the company grow year on year due to its success. With a relaxed but professional atmosphere in the office, long-term relationships are easily formed with both colleagues and clients.
The company itself prides itself on trying to support all its staff professional while at the same time providing a positive environment.
- Salary of up to $110K plus super
- Additional training if required
- Staff social events