- One of Australia’s most recognised names within the Construction / Development sector.
- Currently have over $700M worth of residential projects in feasibility stages across NSW, QLD and VIC
- Also boosts a strong construction portfolio across the defence, educational and institutional projects
- Favourable culture with professional systems and highly experienced senior management team
- Position will report into a Project Manager that is based interstate and will be responsible for the day to day administration of contracts and management of sub-contractors
- This will include: monthly cost reporting, scoping, variation assessment and progress payments
- Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $120,000 – 140,000
- Travel interstate to Brisbane will be required to meet with the internal management team
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience
- Ability to closely control project financials
- Ideally looking for someone that has experience working on projects $10M +
- Experience working across educational construction projects is advantageous
Joining this builder you will benefit from working with highly experienced project teams and senior management who are committed to training and career development. With the forwarding work in hand and projects under negotiation you will also enjoy a continuity of work.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433876