- Our client is an award-winning builder who truly believes in partnering. They have forged excellent relationships with both their clients and subcontractors alike and have been building residential developments with the same teams for some 20 years.
- Although the company are relatively small they deliver projects ranging in size from 50 to 1000 apartments which are all multi-level, mid/high end developments with solid simple systems.
- The company culture is very one of the best in the market where everyone in the company has an approachable and professional manner and has a strong ethics.
- They have excellent staff retention due to the trust they have with their employees where you are left to do your job however you have the support as and when you require.
- As a business they endeavour to ensure all stakeholders make good returns on their projects and because of this they have relationships with trades that have stood for some 20 years which makes life on site great.
- Excellent work life balance with good project teams where workload is shared.
- Due to a large project kicking off in Zetland we are actively looking for a Contract Administrator or Senior CA with 5 + years’ experience to join their team based in Green Square. The project itself is an 810 unit development which is currently at demo stage.
- Using Cheops you'll take responsibility for all pre and post construction Contract Administration activities including, letting trades, developing scope of works, variations, payments, forecasting and claims.
- We are seeking a degree qualified Contract Administrator with 3 to 5 post grad experience who has worked on multi-level residential projects with at least 60 units, ideally with Cheops experience however your ability to manage your time and have urgency will be critical in this role.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to take control of the project reporting to a Contracts Manager with the support of a floating CA who will assist you and one other Contract Administrator. You’ll work with a small, professional CA team based in the office, visiting sites to ensure variations are captured and payment sent and received as per security of payments act.
- You’ll grow with the company who are set to have a very strong 5 year with large development, about to start and in early planning.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey
Refer a friend: