Our client is a well-respected privately owned tier two builder who is turning over more than $600M and currently employs over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most commercial sectors and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M.
Around four years ago they set up a fit out division in all of the states that they operate in which to date has been highly successful especially their QLD division.
The Position – Contracts Administrator
They are looking to add a Contracts Administrator to their fit out team and be based out of their head office located close to the CBD. You will be working under an experienced PM and working alongside 3 other CA’s in the fit out team.
They are fairly flexible on the level of experience they need which will range between 2 and 5 years experience.
Culture / Benefits
Senior Management collectively been working in the QLD market for over 30 years and have an excellent reputation amongst peers. Staff retention is high due to well set up projects that are properly resourced and opened minded managers that care about the well being of their staff.
- Construction Management degree or related and 2 + years experience
- Experience working with a commercial builder ideally in the fit out space
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Experience using Jobpac/cheops is a huge advantage but something similar will be sufficient
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity
Please call David Hope from CGC to on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or apply or the position below.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com