This family owned builder have an excellent reputation throughout the QLD Market with a tier 1 mentality with the two owners both coming from a top tier background. They are known for delivering multi-level residential projects and commercial/industrial projects valuing anything up to $30M to the highest standard winning several MBA awards along the way.
They are looking for a Contract Administrator to join their Brisbane office and initially be based on a $10M project located just outside the CBD. You will be office based located in the Valley.
Your projects could range from $2M to $30M and depending on the size of the project will determine whether you look after more than one project. This well respected builder is known for their staff retention rate and promoting from within.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Have a minimum of 3 to 4 years experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Worked for a known builder in Brisbane
- Must show stability with previous employers
- MUST HAVE A BUILDING BACKGROUND
- Commercial/apartment/industrial experience
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com