Several leading civil construction companies are currently looking to engage with experienced Contract Administrators. With a wide range of requirements across the civil sector I am keen to speak with any Contract Administrator with experience in civil construction projects including utilities infrastructure – water, gas or electricity, road and highway construction, concrete and steel structural work, bulk earthworks, and excavation.
About the Role
- Reporting to and working with the support of the Project Manager
- Responsible for supporting the project team ensuring delivery of commercial and contractual requirements of civil construction projects
- Offering advise on commercial risks
- Preparing and administering subcontracts, including defining the scope and conditions
- Coordinate client and subcontractor variations, notices of delay, time extensions, contractual claims and reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or Commerce is preferred.
- Previous experience in a Contract Administrator role within the civil construction sector is essential
- Strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- Strong communication skills, the ability to negotiate and influence others at a variety of levels of business will be key to your success
Roles will offer you stability, career opportunities and a diversity to expand your previous experience.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com