- Established nearly 14 years ago this builder has strong links to the the Department of Education, Catholic Schools, Aged Care amd Local Authorities delivering projects up to $10m in value. Due to a long serving staff member relocating up the coast we are looking for a Contract Administrator to join the business on a full time permanent basis.
- You'll be office based in Caraingah working under a Project Manager working across two projects.
- They are known for delivering commercial, Education and Community projects to the highest level in the private and public sectors with their projects ranging from $2m to $10m, they are also known for having an excellent staff retention rate.
- The company culture is good, they have a great working environment with regular initiatives to assist in your career and personal development coupled with regular ping pong tournaments to release stress and have a bit of fun!
To be successful for this role you will ideally have:
- A completed Construction Management degree
- solid experience with a reputable builder.
- Stability on your CV with previous employers.
- Be well presented and excellent negotiation skills
- Eager to succeed and become a Project Manager
- With a a close nit team you'll work with a Project Manager and Director both of whom will offer you hands on personal and career development.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com