Our client is a well-structured mid-tier builder that has a strong presence in the Canberra and Sydney market and proven track record for delivering complex projects. They pride themselves on ensuring site teams are sufficiently supported so they can focus on delivering a quality product. Projects range from $20M - $200M and are within the commercial, retail, residential and government sector
Our client is currently working with one of Australian’s largest investment / development companies who is re-developing and updating a large retail facility. This is a multi-staged project that will span the next 3-5 years. The next stages include a major refurbishment to a department store, upgrading of a loading dock and major external upgrade works.
As the Contracts Administrator you will report to the Project Manager and Project Director assisting with the administration of the sub contracts. This will include scoping, negotiation of sub-contracts, variation assessment, sub-contractor payments and helping manage project budgets and cost reports
- Construction Management degree or related and 4 + years experience
- Having experience working on retail projects is a big advantage
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts within the mid tier market
- Experience using a professional costing software such as Cheops or Jobpac
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity