Established in NSW over 20 year this well established and award-winning builder have gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years and are now at the top of their game competing with NSW’s leading builders. They have an annual turnover of $400M and employ in excess of 250 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects within the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fit out/refurbishment sectors. Projects are valued from $10M to $150M and staff are exposed to a variety of projects to keep them challenged.
Due to a $75m Age Care project about to kick off we are assisting with the recruitment of a Contract Administrator that comes from a strong Health & Age Care background. Working closely with the Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing projects from procurement stages through to final accounts including assisting with monthly forecasting.
This is a permanent position that will be paying between $90,000 - $120,000.
Culture / Benefits
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employee benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
- Construction Management degree or related and 3 + years’ experience.
- Have experience working on across commercial and health projects with large well organised builders.
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts.
- Experience using a professional costing software such as Cheops.
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long-term career opportunity.
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org