Our client is heavily involved in residential new build, remedial, and commercial projects throughout the South-Western Corridor / Camden area delivering projects to $20m. They have grown year on year since they were established over 15 years ago.
They achieve this by surrounded themselves with passionate and capable tradespeople, supervisors, Site manager, Contracts Administrator and consultants to help them deliver a great product.
This particular position will be for a CA/Project coordinator to work alongside an experienced Project Manager on a new build residential project.
To be successful for this role you will ideally have:
- A completed Construction Management degree
- solid experience with a reputable builder.
- Stability on your CV with previous employers.
- Be well presented and excellent negotiation skills
- Eager to succeed and become a Project Manager
You will need to be a well presented and well-spoken construction professional, who has previous experience working with both Cheops and Procore
For more information please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com