Their Brisbane operation has recently seen an increase in tenders and have secured over $80M worth of work throughout QLD which is due to start in the final quarter of 2018.
Over the years they have built a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial and more recently securing some health construction projects. With their projects valuing from $10M to $150M this has enabled them to offer a range of projects to suit different people's skills.
A need exists for an experienced Contract Administrator who is looking for their next long term career move to join a team on a team on an $11M commercial project that is located in Ipswich.
You will have proven experience on projects of $10M plus and will have longevity with previous employers.
The person this highly structured business is looking for will have:
- Proven experience with a known builder in Australia
- Worked on projects of $10M plus
- Come from a construction degree background
- Have a strong commercial background
- Stability on your CV is essential
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Contract Administrator with a similar sized builder
- Be well presented
- Computer literate
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Be a team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
If you would like to find out a bit more about this role then please email David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com