Our client has established offices in both New South Wales and Queensland providing integrated fitout solutions to the commercial sector. The project delivery teams are backed by senior executives with over 100 years of combined experience in construction.
A streamlined organisational structure allows managerial input and mentoring across on all projects and promotes a collaborative and inclusive culture.
You will work under with a highly astute General Manager that has joined the business from a well-known tier two builder to help drive the business forward.
- This position will report into a Project Manager and work closely with the estimating and delivery teams to ensure contractual compliance across projects
- The core function for this position will be to oversee procurement, sub-contractor payments and variation management.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager you will be involved in monthly reporting
- The long-term career goal for this position will be to head into Project Management
- Degree qualified (Construction Management) with strong financial knowledge
- Thorough understanding on commercial construction
- Abilities negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Advanced skills using professional costing software such as Cheops or Jobpac is a huge advantage
- Our client is privately owned, senior management are from a tier two background and the team are eager and driven.
- The senior management have pulled together their years of experience working in a tier two environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
- Working closely senior management you will receiving one on one mentoring and career advancement