- Traditional Australian builder with strong reputation
- Supportive / friendly culture within professional environment
- Educational, Aged Care and General commercial sectors
With over 4 decades of experience this mid-tier builder has a strong history delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers. They currently employ around 50 people and over the last 12-18 month have become a major player in the luxury residential market working with some of Sydney’s most respected architects.
The position will suit a degree qualified contract administrator that has delivered several commercial projects from start to finish and is able to plan and manage their own workload. Reporting into a Project Manager you will be required to help administrator contracts from procurement through to final accounts. This is an office based position that will regularly visits sites on an ad-hoc basis to attend site meetings
Company Culture / Benefits
This organisation has a solid reputation within the NSW market working with many of the prestigious schools, aged care providers and catholic churches. The senior management prides themselves on working in a collaboratively manner to achieve the best results for their client and maintain a professional and friendly office culture. You will be rewarded with a salary of between $120,000 - $130,000 and benefit from working a solid team under an astute manager.
Qualifications / Skills
- Construction Management or related degree or related and 4 + years experience
- Strong negotiation skills and highly developed local subbie knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Highly developed IT skills and keen eye for detail