The directors of this company have an impressive CV of projects delivered working with well-known tier two builders, are very well connected in the Sydney marketplace, have a smart and forward-thinking business plan and are a cash positive company.
With over $25M worth of work in hand for the next 6 months the need to recruit an astute Contracts Administrator / Project Coordinator has arisen.
This position will support the Project Manager to deliver a $6M project. This will include helping to scope and negotiate contracts, oversee payments and variations whilst also helping with design management and coordination on site as required.
You will benefit from being exposed to working in a professional and well organised office whilst also getting the opportunity to working on site.
- Construction Management degree and min of 2 years’ experience
- Trained as a Contract Administrator within the interior fitout industry, preferably design and construct
- Have a genuine passion and desire to forge a career in the fitout industry
- Have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong software knowledge
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving business under two well connected, passionate and very astute directors who are looking to create culture based on people. As they are looking to attract candidates form the 2nd tier they are happy to pay equivalent salaries.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel from CGC on 0428 433 876 / 8252 4019