Established within the market for over 20 years, they are renowned for providing their clients with a product which beats their expectation. They have won MBA awards for architectural home builds in multiple categories for the past 10 years and continue to be nominated for their outstanding work.
With a strong base of existing clientele, they also take on higher profile commercial jobs ranging from large scale apartment block to unique health projects
Working within a team of experience contract administrators you will be liaising with the project managers to manage the financial side of projects.
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
With this company you have a rare chance to not only work on eye catching architecturally designed single dwelling properties but also commercial project such as hospital extensions, high-end units and unique hospitality projects.
As a business they pride themselves in their relationships and they a strong ethics across the business so it's essential that you are able align with their principles. You'll work in a small team so building solid rapport internally and with client and subcontractors alike is also essential.
Why should you apply??
If you looking to for a business which works on some of the stunning projects in Sydney, this is a rare opportunity to join as part of the leadership team. You must have a passion for high end, luxury projects with a great eye for detail.
For more information please call John Ainge on 0400516014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org