- Our client is an award-winning builder who truly believes in partnering. They have forged excellent relationships with both their clients and subcontractors alike and have been building residential developments with the same teams for some 20 years.
- Although the company are relatively small they deliver projects ranging in size from 50 to 1000 apartments which are all multi-level, mid/high end developments with solid simple systems.
- The company culture is very one of the best in the market where everyone in the company has an approachable and professional manner and has a strong ethics.
- They have excellent staff retention due to the trust they have with their employees where you are left to do your job however you have the support as and when you require.
- As a business they endeavour to ensure all stakeholders make good returns on their projects and because of this they have relationships with trades that have stood for some 20 years which makes life on site great.
- Excellent work life balance with good project teams where workload is shared.
- Due to another large project kicking off in March we are actively looking for a Contract Administrator 3 + years’ experience to join their team based in the Hills district. The project itself is an multi residential development valued at $125m which is currently at demo stage.