One of Sydney’s premier builders operating in the educational, government, health, aged care and retail sectors offering design and construct and construction management services. Over their 15 years in operation they have built solid reputation with a list of repeat clients, offer staff generous salary packages and a good variety of projects to keep you challenged.
As Project Manager, you will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
You will be provided with a dedicated and experienced Contract Administrator and have a full site team to support.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role in commercial, educational or health sectors ideally in a fast paced environment - $5M - $10M
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously and be accustomed to deliver up to $20M worth of work concurrently
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities
- Working knowledge of Cheops is a huge advantage
Please call Carmel Jones 0428 433 786 for more information or apply for the position below