- National builder with opportunity to move internally
- City Location in new office fitout.
- Industry leading culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
Working with this builder you will be joining one of Australia most successful builders They employ a team of over 250 people servicing clients on a national basis delivering large scale projects valued to $70M
Culture / Benefits
People that join this organisation benefit from working with like minded people who support and empower each other. Everyone you speak to from the CEO to administration staff are proud to work there. Aside from a fantastic culture they company provide mentoring, training and clear career direction.
Due to internal promotion the need for an Estimator has arisen to join an established team. Working closely with the Estimating Manager, estimators and cadet you will be responsible for pricing works valued to $30M.
This will involve being able to price prelims, write methodology, put together the programme and bring the full bid together ready for submission.
Background / Experience
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with related degree
- More than 5 years experience working in an Estimating with a commercial builder
- Must have a good understanding of the local market and understand how to build.
- Knowledge and relationships with local trade base
- Ability to use online estimating software