Our client is a consultancy firm based in North Sydney, providing civil engineering design services to the development industry as well as government agencies. With its capabilities extending across key areas such as residential, industrial and commercial works as well as infrastructure projects.
This presents an amazing opportunity for a Construction Compliance Officer with experience in Land & Urban development as well as RMS projects, to join the team on an ongoing contract basis.
About the role:
- Undertake site visits, inspections, audits and the supervision of subdivision construction works.
- Assist in the preparation of Bill of Quantities, tendering and tender evaluation.
- Assist in the preparation of civil engineering designs, models, drawings, WAE plans and supporting documentation.
- Construction contract administration, including the processing, review and clearance of claims, variations, extension of time and design changes.
- Provide superintendency and civil design services which are fit for purpose, practical, cost effective, comply with relevant design and regulatory standards, and comply with WH&S and Quality Control requirements.
This role will suit an experienced Project manager with previous experience working with a Civil design consultancy. Working on Land development, large subdivision projects & Urban development.
- Well developed problem solving skills.
- Engineering qualification or Equivalent.
- Highly developed personal skills and ability to build relationships.
- White Card.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Experience working in the Australian market to local standards.
- Availability to commence work in Sydney in 1-2 weeks.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.