For this role you will be:
A creative strategic thinker and writer who has delivered communication that appeals to various audiences. You will have extensive experience in management and liaison with a variety of stakeholders. A motivated self starter who can handle high volumes of work.
Duties will consist of;
- Developing community engagement strategies
- Preparing publications, newsletters, presentations and media information.
- Coordinating communications on emerging issues, including providing support to senior team members.
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients
- Liaising with other project staff to resolve community related issues.
- Coordinate project meetings, events, site tours and inspections.
- Have at least 2 years community engagement experience, preferably within construction.
- Construction Industry Induction Card 'white card'
- Drivers Licence
- Prior Project Administration experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communications and public affairs.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
For more information please contact Jamie Madden on 0456945633 or email@example.com otherwise apply now and shortlisted candidates will be contacted this week.