We are looking for a community and stakeholder engagement consultant to join the communications team.
The role will be on a contract basis until January 2019, to start immediately - so longer notice periods would not be ideal.
For this role you will be:
A creative strategic thinker and writer who has delivered communication that appeals to various audiences. You will have extensive experience in management and liaison with a variety of stakeholders within the construction services.
A self starter who can handle a high volume of work at any given time.
Duties will consist of but not limited to;
- Developing community engagement strategies
- Preparing publications, newsletters, presentations and media information.
- Coordinating communications on emerging issues, including providing support to senior team members.
- Liaising with other project staff to resolve community related issues.
- Coordinate project meetings, events, site tours and inspections.
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Come with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have at least 3 years communications and community engagement experience, preferably within construction services.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communications and public affairs.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
- Strong analytical, writing and research skills.