This is an exciting opportunity for experienced & motivated individuals to establish themselves within a well-renowned multi disciplinary consultancy, with and ever-growing market presence.
Duties will consist of;
- Administering and distributing corporate brochures and leaflets.
- Maintain internal and external relationships, with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage events and meetings.
- Providing administrative assistance to communications management.
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Come with tertiary qualifications
- Have at least 3 years communications experience, preferably within construction, engineering, design or property.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Be influential.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com / 0412689901