This established and locally owned consultancy is expanding their team in Brisbane. Working across both the public and private sector, they look to deliver innovate solutions to their clients.
About the opportunity and role
Due to expansion of the team an opportunity has arisen for an experienced client-side project manager to join the established team. Where they will be responsible for delivering projects in the residential or aged care sector.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Relevant territory qualification, specialising in construction will be highly regarded.
- 5 years of experience in delivery of Residential or Aged Care projects.
- The ability to maintain strong working relationships with both client and contractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of exposure to status reporting.
- A solid network of clients in the Brisbane construction market.
- A strong problem solving based approach to your role.
- Entry into a supportive and collaborative team.
- The opportunity to expand your portfolio with unique projects.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Strong company values that will assist you to succeed.
- Team based learning and development.
- Cloud based systems which support flexible working.
- Competitive salary package with share options available.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com