As a recognised global brand, they offer their diverse client base a range of professional services. With over 30 years of experience in the market, they are continuing to grow their presence in the market by diversifying the range of services they offer to their clients. With a strong commitment to their partners and team, driven by strong core values.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen to deliver a high-profile Hospitality and Leisure project with a view upon completion to open a regional office and growth the business further locally, with support from the established international and national teams.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in construction or relevant field.
- Demonstrated portfolio of multi-million-dollar leisure and hospitality projects.
- Knowledge of the local market and history of delivering projects.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management, with an appetite for business development.
- Full life cycle project management from feasibility to handover.
- Entry into a global employer of choice.
- Opportunity to develop new business locally.
- Supportive team culture.
- Negotiable salary package.
- Profit share bonus structure.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com