An established project management consultancy, with offices across Australia and New Zealand. With nearly 30 years of experience, offering their client base construction and project management solutions across a variety of sectors.
About the Role
Due to continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client-Side Project Manager to join their Brisbane team. With an upcoming pipeline of work within Education and Health, experience across both sectors will be advantageous in this role.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in project management, construction or relevant field.
- A demonstrated background in delivering projects within Education and Health.
- Experience across the full life cycle of projects from DA to handover.
- Ability to manage complete key stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible working available.
- Paid parental leave.
- Excellent salary package on offer.
- Collaborative and fun work environment.
- Centrally located office.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com