A specialist consultancy with nearly 30 years of experience in the local market. With a focus on working with their clients, forming a close-knit relationship to deliver their project on time and on budget – time after time. Therefore, building long term relationships and generate most of their work from repeat clients.
About the Role
Due to growth this centrally located team are looking for a talented Client-Side Project Manager to join the established Brisbane team. Where you will deliver a range of projects, it is vital that you have a strong understanding of the construction process to obtain the best possible outcome for your client.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in construction.
- Strong knowledge of the local construction market.
- Proven track record of project management, education will be highly regarded.
- The ability to manage the full lifecycle of a construction project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft project.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management.
- Centrally located Brisbane office
- Excellent remuneration package
- Inclusive company culture
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- Opportunity for ongoing learning
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Lindsey Massey on 0431857144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com