This privately-owned consultancy offers full life cycle project management solutions to their clients. Drawing on the collective knowledge of their experienced team, they have an unrivalled reputation in the Brisbane market. Specialising across retail, education and hospitality, offering their clients a range of project management consultancy services.
About the Role
With ongoing growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join an established and thriving team. Where you will play a key role in project delivery and also in mentorship of junior members of the team.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in a construction related field.
- Previous experience as a client-side project manager is essential.
- Portfolio of education, hospitality and retail projects will be highly regarded.
- The ability to work autonomously with a self-starter mentality.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Experience of local legislation and building code.
Benefits and Rewards
- Negotiable salary package on offer.
- Discretionary bonus package.
- Entry into an employer of choice.
- Centrally located Brisbane office.
- Collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Opportunity for career development with growing team.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com