A specialist consultancy with nearly 30 years of experience in the local market. With a focus on working with their clients, forming a close-knit relationship to deliver their project on time and on budget – time after time. Therefore, building long term relationships and generate the majority of their work from repeat clients.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a cadet or assistant project manager to join the established and experienced team. With a strong pipeline of work ahead you will be assisting on the delivery of a diverse portfolio of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in construction or similar.
- Strong knowledge of delivering education projects.
- Proven track record of client-side project management.
- The ability to manage the full life-cycle of a project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft project.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management.
- Centrally located Brisbane office.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Career development available.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com