Civil Team Leader
|Job Title:||Civil Team Leader|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2018 06:45|
Well recognized equally for their client satisfaction and employee loyalty, this company have a strong market share in Sydney.
This role will appeal to the Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager who is thorough in their technical design, conscientious, focussed on project delivery and has the ambition to be recognized as a leader in the NSW engineering industry.
• People management
• Project diversity on a number of key civil and building projects
• A supportive environment where professional development is encouraged
• Raise your industry profile by being exposed to major clients.
• Drive the expansion and create opportunity for this market leader
Don't lose sight of applying your technical expertise in civil design on layouts, earthworks, paving, roads, drainage and sewerage. Constantly challenge yourself by working on complex projects and provide innovative engineering solutions.
You will have:
• A minimum of 7 years consulting experience
• Previous experience on major projects is highly desirable but not necessary
• A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
• The drive and passion to succeed
• Strong communication skills and team mentoring ability
A competitive salary packaging and a friendly office environment only adds weight to an already attractive proposition.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 alternatively, please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's