This Brisbane based civil contractor requires an experienced Civil Supervisor to join their busy Water Infrastructure team. They are currently working on some of the major pipeline, irrigation and water supply projects across QLD. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of major utility infrastructure developments.
About the Role
- You will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for a number of staff delivering a variety of projects related to water and wastewater infrastructure including pipeline, irrigation, water treatment and waste water treatment.
- You will schedule and plan work, complete quality assurance and conduct onsite toolbox talks
- Liaise with the client
- Coordinate the subcontractors
- Take an active lead in promoting the HSEQ values of the company
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Civil Supervisor and / or relevant qualification
- Previous experience in a Supervisors role within water and wastewater sectors
- Previous exposure to the civil practices associated with major water infrastructure projects
- Strong ability to read and interpret design plans
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will offer you diversity to expand your previous experience and an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative civil contractor with great company values.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com