A mid-tier Sydney civil contractor who have grown year on year for the last 5 years are recruiting for a supervisor on a contract basis.
You will be expected to work as a supervisor working on projects ranging from $3m- $12m each in value.
Ideally you will be able to self-deliver in the following areas;
- Performing all OH&S activities on site
- Liaising with all departments on site and the client
- Managing site crews
- Liaise directly with clients.
- Carry out weekly works plan with Project Managers
- Ensure all works are carried out within project budget and specification
Experience working on RMS projects is an advantage and typical projects will include earthworks, stormwater upgrade, pavements, car parks as well as road resurfacing, utility relocation and tunnel projects.
Majority of the works will be sub-contracting into tier 1 clients across the Sydney Metro area.
The role is an initial temporary contract, however for the right candidate a permanent position would be available after 3-6 months if requested.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com