This multi-disciplinary engineering design consultancy have a reputation for both the quality of their project delivery and also the engagement and motivation of their staff. This is not only due to working on the largest and most challenging projects but also due to their friendly and enjoyable working environment along with leading benefits. These include flexible working and annual leave buy-back schemes among others.
They are extremely busy across all areas of the business and their transport infrastructure team is no different. As a result of multiple major project wins, there is a need to add further headcount within their civil structures team with the appointment of a Drafter on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the CAD Manager, you will work on a range of civil structures predominantly within their transport infrastructure team. This will include, but not be limited to; bridges, retaining walls and culverts. Projects will be delivered in both AutoCAD and Revit.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working for an Australian engineering design consultancy on civil structures projects
- Experience working to RMS standards will be highly advantageous
- Experience working to Australian standards interstate will be seen as favourable
- Strong AutoCAD skills delivering civil structures projects
- Revit experience will be seen as highly advantageous
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential conversation please call or email Steve on 0406 707275 / email@example.com or apply for the role via this website.
This role not quite right for you? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live vacancies: www.cgcrecruitment.com