Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy, with a solid reputation, offering an opportunity for an experienced Civil/Structural Revit drafter to apply their skills and knowledge to a diverse range of projects joining the innovative and talented team delivering iconic projects.
This role would suit a CIVIL/STRUCTURAL REVIT Drafter with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, who has had exposure to a diversity of tunnel and bridge projects. They have an immediate requirement for a contract Revit structural drafting specialist to add to their high performing team.
- A strong background in Civil/Structural Revit Modelling.
- 3 years + experience in structural drafting of tunnel and bridges structures
- 1-3 years of practical experience in the use of Revit software is essential.
- Previous experience using Australian design standards
- Full working rights in Australia
- The ability to commence a contract role quickly
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.