Several leading civil construction companies are currently looking to engage with experienced Project Planners. With a wide range of requirements across the civil sector I am keen to speak with any Planner / Scheduler with experience in any civil construction project including utilities infrastructure – water, gas or electricity, road construction, bridge construction, concrete and steel structural work, bulk earthworks, and excavation.
About the Role
- You will be supporting the Pre-Contracts and Project teams to optimise construction programmes and claims processes reporting.
- Assisting the Project Team to complete construction programs in accordance with the contract documentation, company standards and procedures.
- Report on planning and programming of projects to respective Project Managers and or Construction Managers.
- Assist the project teams in compiling contractual claims as required.
- Planning management through program assessments, project work plans, and reporting in conjunction with other departments.
- Assisting team members to meet program deliverables
- Creation of resourced project timelines for deliverables, development of processes, assist in budget management, deliver high quality programs on time
- Ensuring HSE compliance with Project Risk Analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Previous site experience as a Project planner for civil infrastructure projects
- Proficient in Primavera software applications and P6/database programming
- Working knowledge of internal cost management processes
- Ability to identify project safety risks / hazards, conduct and document assessments and carry out site compliance audits
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management, Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
Roles will offer you stability, career opportunities and a diversity to expand your previous experience.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com